Wednesday, October 23, 2013

We watched a video, then we talked

Today we didn't do any writing, which is surprising (at least for me). Instead we watched a video, on America, I cant really remember the title of the show we watched, or else I would tell you. The main point that the guy who had the blonde hair in dumb and dumber says that America isn't the greatest country in the world, and he supports this statement with so many data, that you obviously believe the guy. I mean I really don't know what is the greatest country in the world is, but I don't think that it is America, but it might be wrong. The thing is that sometimes, I might think that Switzerland is the greatest country of the world, because of all the green etc, but that is wrong because you can't just base a country on its greatness on whether or not it is pretty enough for you. You got to go with the data about that country.

No comments :

Post a Comment