Friday, October 11, 2013

Quiz Today and wrapping up population unit!!

Today was the day we had a quiz. It  wasn't too bad, I think the most challenging part was the shapes of the population, but you never know, I might of have done a lot better than I expected. We also had 2 shadow people, which were from St. Paul's, I don't remember their names, but for me that isn't a surprise because I'm not the greatest person with names. Actually, I think one of their names was Nick. D, maybe I'm wrong, but I think I am right. I feel like we didn't we didn't do much, because our class took up most of our mod(s) to finish the quiz. A funny thing that happened today though, is that Grant was about to say he was finish the quiz, but Mr. Schick warned him that he could not take the quiz back after he was done, so Grant decided to look over his quiz more. Then Android (it’s really sad that I don’t know his real name…) said he was done and Mr. Schick took it so quickly, not even giving him a warning! That is really all… Oh and it is Daniel’s birthday today!!

No comments :

Post a Comment