Friday, November 8, 2013

Going over an other test...

Today we started class pretty loud, so loud that Mr. Schick could hear from us from down the hall. He got late to class though, so that's why I think we were a little crazy. We had a shadow today and his name was Joe, he was shadowing Devin. After we calmed down after 10 minutes we went over the test that we had last week. It took most up of the class time, which isn't a surprise to me. I had to read one of the questions, but every time I read in Human Geo, I speak half alien, and I have no idea why. Next time if I have to read, I'm going to try not to talk like an alien. Well after going over the test, we went on to look at Mr. Schick's power point about the 12 leaders.(The night before we had to look up interesting facts about them). It was an hour late bell, so we couldn't get to all his slides. Last of all it's Friday, sweet, sweet Friday :))).

No comments :

Post a Comment