Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Blogger Test...

Today was pretty lucky day. We had a test today, and of course I was freaking out about this and studying until 1 yesterday, but I asked Mr. Schick at lunch time if we could use our blogs, and he said yes!! I was so happy, I mean I studied, but no way would I have done "well" on it. The test wasn't bad at all, especially if you took good notes. I think I might of gotten 2 or 1 wrong, but hopefully that is it. Other than that it was a regular Wednesday, except for the fact that I have 3 tests and 1 quiz (blah). It is starting to get cold, and I'm not a big fan of it, also for the fact that I have to practice a hour and a half in it, for track, but you learn to suck it up. I think it's actually funny that we had so much today, but tonight we have nothing... Last of all, God-spell is tomorrow!!

No comments :

Post a Comment