Friday, December 13, 2013

Review for Exams...

Today we reviewed for our exams, and I'm not looking forward to it. Apparently our human geography exam is going to be 100 questions and a huge essay, gross... We didn't too much other than that, which is sort of surprising because our class is always doing something. I had a secret Santa today and I got Peppermint Bark Chocolates, but I had the bad idea to bring them into class, because I was too lazy to open my locker. The thing though was that everyone wanted a chocolate, but I didn't want to give any to anyone, which might sound mean, I just guess I wasn't in the mood. Also my sister is in town, which is pretty exciting because she's in grad school, so she doesn't have many vacations. The thing that stinks is that the week that she visiting during my exams, therefore I feel like I'm going to lock myself in my room studying for exams and barely have any time to see her!!.. hopefully that won't be the case... Last thing, I hope it snows this weekend, because that would be awesome!!

No comments :

Post a Comment