Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gotta Take that Test...

Today was definitely interesting. I had to make up the Micro Finance test, therefore Mr. Schick kicked me out of the class, and I ain't gonna lie I felt like a stray dog with no home. The test was really easy actually, only 15 questions, so you didn't have much of a margin of error, but that wasn't a big deal, because again the questions were easy. I got a 93 and I'm really happy about that, because that definitely helps me with my grade. The class today was super loud today, so Mr. Schick was going crazy just trying to calm us down, but we didn't calm down one bit. He looked different, and I don't know if I liked it, but I guess I'll get used to it or he might change. His birthday was last Sunday, so I'm dedicating this blog to him as a birthday present haha hope you had a great birthday my Mr. Schick :)


No comments :

Post a Comment