Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pasta Day

Today was AWESOME!! It all started when I was able to eat my delicious pasta in class :) It kinda weird because we didn't do anything productive, but I'm ok with that, because that means class was fun! All I remember was getting all these weird answers from Mr. Schick and everyone was banging on their desk, because they wanted to answer the question first, but because we are freshman we got none of the answers right. Last of all is when I was literally cracking up with Caroline for at least 5 minutes because there was the word drugs on the power point and I thought it was bad drugs, but it really was health drugs. Therefore Caroline said "No Alexa, not the bad kind!" haha I guess you had to be there for it to be funny, but over all class was great :)

No comments :

Post a Comment